Reiki I attunement

Reiki  I attunement is mainly for you, for self healing, self development and self awareness.  Once you are attuned to Reiki I you will have access to Reiki energy for the rest of your life.  Whether you choose to use it, or not, is up to you.  At this level, you are prepared to give Reiki healing to family and close friends, your plants and your pets.

To give you this or any Reiki Attunement, I ask for a donation of $12.00 by clicking on the button below, from which 50% is converted for charity funding and 50% is for my personal costs. Some people say that donating is a way for them not to feel in debit with me.







Any necessary material for you to learn to use Reiki will be sent to you via email. 

If you don’t know what is an Attunement, go to Reiki Attunement
To see testimonials go to Testimonials page
If you have any questions or REALLY cannot afford a $12.00 donation, Contact Me